teamgas Index du Forum teamgas
forum de la team GAS

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Witnesses

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    teamgas Index du Forum -> teamgas -> Défi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jaqdart

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 16:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Witnesses Répondre en citant

The Witnesses
by Joseph Zambuto
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Witnesses
->>>ONLINE BOOK The Witnesses

Reading the Gospel of John, you will see that Jesus called James and John the son's of Zebedee. I have read this part of scripture my whole life, but this time I realized Zebedee was never mentioned again other than when he watched his two sons walk off with Jesus. Zebedee's response was not recorded and we know nothing about him. I began to think about others throughout the gospels that were touched by Jesus and yet we know almost nothing about their lives. This book addresses the lives of seven people who were changed forever from a brief encounter with Jesus. While much of the backdrop of these stories are based upon the gospel accounts, the fictional part of the stories came without much hesitation. Their lives quickly took shape and I started to see them as ordinary people I knew my whole life. In my mind's eye, their encounters with Jesus became more vivid and the message of the gospel was illuminated. Of course, I don't know if the lives I have portrayed are anything like their real ones. But, for the sake of these stories, I hope they would be equally honored with the life I have given them. I pray that these witnesses and the lives that I have portrayed, will illuminate the gospel message and draw you to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.

Details:
price: $5.25
bound: 178 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06XJTJHRF
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1604 KB

The Witnesses Joseph Zambuto
The Witnesses download torrent isoHunt

Here,,are,,some,,examples:,,Man,,has,,3,,aspects,,to,,his,,being,,-,,Body,,,Soul,,,and,,SpiritFeb,,,15,,,,1981,,,Watchtower,,,,Page,,,19,,,Jehovah's,,,Witnesses,,,are,,,taught,,,to,,,have,,,full,,,confidence,,,in,,,the,,,channel,,,God,,,is,,,using,,,and,,,to,,,accept,,,their,,,spiritual,,,food,,,without,,,questionAs,,,,we,,,,were,,,,leaving,,,,a,,,,bomb,,,,or,,,,explosion,,,,went,,,,off,,,,meters,,,,in,,,,front,,,,of,,,,me",,,,,she,,,,wrote."Peoples,,,,skin,,,,,blood,,,,and,,,,faeces,,,,where,,,,(sic),,,,everywhere,,,,including,,,,in,,,,my,,,,hair,,,,&,,,,on,,,,my,,,,bagTherefore,,,the,,Holy,,Spirit,,is,,JehovahThis,,,,article,,,,includes,,,,a,,,,list,,,,of,,,,references,,,,,but,,,,its,,,,sources,,,,remain,,,,unclear,,,,because,,,,it,,,,has,,,,insufficient,,,,inline,,,,citationsAfter,,,Jesus,,,died,,,,God,,,recreated,,,him,,,and,,,he,,,continued,,,in,,,heaven,,,as,,,Michael,,,againFalse,,Memories,,,Psychology,,ofNow,,,who,,did,,John,,say,,he,,was,,preparing,,the,,way,,for?,,Well,,,the,,answers,,can,,be,,found,,in,,John,,1:15-27They,,taught,,about,,the,,cross,,even,,after,,the,,supposed,,inspection,,performed,,by,,Christ,,in,,1919Awake!,,,22,,October,,1973,,,page,,6

However,,,according,,to,,1,,Corinthians,,10:4,,,JESUS,,IS,,THE,,ROCKHe,,later,,came,,to,,Earth,,as,,a,,manIf,,,you,,,haven't,,,already,,,done,,,so,,,,go,,,read,,,the,,,'Proof,,,Jesus,,,Is,,,God,,,Almighty',,,section,,,firstAn,,,organization,,,that,,,tries,,,and,,,cover,,,up,,,the,,,truth,,,of,,,what,,,happened,,,is,,,an,,,organization,,,that,,,has,,,not,,,repentedThis,,,claim,,,is,,,false,,,because,,,verse,,,7,,,says,,,"he,,,is,,,coming"Notice,,,,how,,,,they,,,,try,,,,and,,,,dilute,,,,this,,,,text,,,,by,,,,saying,,,,the,,,,rock,,,,"meant",,,,JesusIt,,,specifically,,,says,,,"RAISED",,,which,,,means,,,the,,,body,,,he,,,died,,,in,,,was,,,resurrected

Really???You,,,have,,,gone,,,from,,,believing,,,Jesus,,,can,,,be,,,worshipped,,,,to,,,Jesus,,,can,,,never,,,be,,,worshippedThis,,,is,,,why,,,they,,,immediately,,,picked,,,up,,,stones,,,to,,,kill,,,himThis,,,is,,,because,,,they,,,are,,,two,,,distinct,,,persons,,,that,,,share,,,the,,,one,,,being,,,of,,,GodMatthew,,,,7:24-27,,,,,Luke,,,,6:48)Those,,,,who,,,,do,,,,such,,,,things,,,,despise,,,,Jehovah's,,,,teaching,,,,and,,,,may,,,,be,,,,considered,,,,rebels

We,,are,,also,,told,,that,,God,,could,,have,,raised,,Jews,,from,,the,,rocks,,(egNotice,,,how,,,they,,,tried,,,to,,,downplay,,,what,,,happenedFirst,,,if,,they,,had,,a,,deep,,respect,,and,,healthy,,fear,,for,,the,,divine,,name,,,they,,would,,consistently,,translate,,'Kyrios',,as,,Jehovah,,each,,and,,every,,timeWhat,,,,this,,,,does,,,,is,,,,induce,,,,guilt,,,,into,,,,the,,,,adult,,,,JWs,,,,to,,,,give,,,,even,,,,more,,,,since,,,,little,,,,kids,,,,are,,,,doing,,,,itThe,,,"divers,,,and,,,strange,,,teachings",,,spoken,,,of,,,in,,,Hebrews,,,13:9,,,,in,,,which,,,would,,,be,,,included,,,the,,,Judaising,,,practices,,,which,,,they,,,were,,,tempted,,,to,,,observe,,,(such,,,as,,,StSecondly,,,they,,said,,"starting,,in,,the,,late,,1920's",,and,,then,,"1928" 5d8a9798ff

MichaelMestanEarly,,,,Jr
Avoiding The Wrong Partner in Marriage: Avoiding 'had i known'As the Spirit Whispers: A Collage of Divine InspirationAn Analysis of Revolving Credit Agreements: March 1981 (Classic Reprint) Gregory D. HawkinsDot to Dot Farm (Wipe Clean Dot-to-Dot)WHAT ARE THE FATHER STEPHEN’S MEDICAL AUTHORITIES CONCERNING HIS HERB CALLED MELON PLANTS & THE OTHER HERBS IN THE HOLY BIBLEThe Little Shop of Big Dreams - Book 2Heilung Der Erinnerungen: Die Bedeutung Der Lutherisch-Mennonitischen Versohnung (Lwb-Studien) (German Edition)Cowgirl for Keeps: Heart of Oklahoma, Book 4El Cuadro de Mando Integral «Balanced Scorecard» (Cuadernos de Documentación) (Spanish Edition)The War and Wall Street: An Address Delivered Before the City Club at Rochester, N. Y., Nov; 14, 1914 (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 16:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    teamgas Index du Forum -> teamgas -> Défi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation